As patients who are receiving treatments via expanded access for diseases are outside of the controlled environment of a clinical trial, their experiences may be considered to be more “real-world.” A multi-national chart review has shown that the success of treatments given through expanded access was mirrored in clinical trials, then after approval and mass market availability. To see what was considered in the review: http://bit.ly/2xAUHvI
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?