Lack of accurate data regarding potential side effects or differences in effectiveness in treatments between white Americans and patients of different ethnic backgrounds often leads to less affordable options of care. When drugs have been studied, and minorities left out, treatments that are less effective could lead to greater numbers of hospitalizations, driving up the cost of healthcare for all Americans. Would you like to learn more? http://bit.ly/2yjotIS
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?