The American Heart Association has recently reported a study in which patients who have suffered a heart attack, and were unwilling or unable to enroll in cardiac rehabilitation programs, had success with tai chi. Those in the group of patients who were attending tai chi practices more often performed more moderate-to-vigorous physical activity over a longer period of time. Also, the patients suffered no adverse effects as a result of tai chi. http://bit.ly/2xBdfMx
- How can our society study and regulate the offerings of popular, but unproven, regenerative medicine?
- One patient’s story: How WCGF helped speed approval for experimental treatment
- How did physicians use a discovery from a recent #clinicaltrial to save the life of a boy with a dangerous skin condition?
- How is the FDA widening the scope of the Reagan Udall Expanded Access Navigator to assist patients with rare or orphan diseases?
- How can you further WCGF’s mission to educate, include and provide access?