The American Heart Association has recently reported a study in which patients who have suffered a heart attack, and were unwilling or unable to enroll in cardiac rehabilitation programs, had success with tai chi. Those in the group of patients who were attending tai chi practices more often performed more moderate-to-vigorous physical activity over a longer period of time. Also, the patients suffered no adverse effects as a result of tai chi. http://bit.ly/2xBdfMx
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?