The NIH and a consortium of biotechnical companies have created PACT, or the Partnership for Accelerating Cancer Therapies, to encourage the development of new immune based treatments for cancer. In some types of cancer, immunotherapies have created dramatic change in the success of treatment. Who is involved in PACT? And what are its goals? http://bit.ly/2xB85zR
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?