The NIH and a consortium of biotechnical companies have created PACT, or the Partnership for Accelerating Cancer Therapies, to encourage the development of new immune based treatments for cancer. In some types of cancer, immunotherapies have created dramatic change in the success of treatment. Who is involved in PACT? And what are its goals? http://bit.ly/2xB85zR
- How can our society study and regulate the offerings of popular, but unproven, regenerative medicine?
- One patient’s story: How WCGF helped speed approval for experimental treatment
- How did physicians use a discovery from a recent #clinicaltrial to save the life of a boy with a dangerous skin condition?
- How is the FDA widening the scope of the Reagan Udall Expanded Access Navigator to assist patients with rare or orphan diseases?
- How can you further WCGF’s mission to educate, include and provide access?