Advances have been made in the field of stem cell therapy, but the expansion of therapies offered, some with, some without, a deep level of research, has grown significantly. Many Americans are traveling to other countries with less rigorous testing requirements to access these therapies. But because the range of the available unproven treatments is so wide – from not researched much at all to having been researched in-depth – how do we determine regulation? For more details, please see Future Medicine.
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?