Today is Giving Tuesday – a day to remember that much of the good in the world is undertaken by not-for-profit organizations. WCG Foundation’s goals in expanded access, ethical training for medical research professionals, and encouraging greater minority participation in clinical trials, are supported by good people – donors make the difference. Please give today to support positive change in the area of medical research ethics. http://bit.ly/2mK7bNe
- How can our society study and regulate the offerings of popular, but unproven, regenerative medicine?
- One patient’s story: How WCGF helped speed approval for experimental treatment
- How did physicians use a discovery from a recent #clinicaltrial to save the life of a boy with a dangerous skin condition?
- How is the FDA widening the scope of the Reagan Udall Expanded Access Navigator to assist patients with rare or orphan diseases?
- How can you further WCGF’s mission to educate, include and provide access?