Today is Giving Tuesday – a day to remember that much of the good in the world is undertaken by not-for-profit organizations. WCG Foundation’s goals in expanded access, ethical training for medical research professionals, and encouraging greater minority participation in clinical trials, are supported by good people – donors make the difference. Please give today to support positive change in the area of medical research ethics. http://bit.ly/2mK7bNe
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?