A treatment for neurotrophic keratitis, initially given under expanded access, has been approved for use in European countries. The treatment, a genetically engineered nerve growth factor, has been shown to heal the corneas of affected patients, including children. http://bit.ly/2yjsygw
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?