Recent research of stem cells in mice has produced a more precise way to deliver chemotherapy to the tumor microenvironment of metastatic cancer. As opposed to targeting cancer cells directly, as other stem cell research has aimed to achieve, this delivery method targets the cells in their home, which could have a greater effect on the cancer cells. This method could prove to be more dynamic, allowing patients with different needs to have more tailored treatment. http://bit.ly/2yjfO9t
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?