A new study from Bioethics International shows that a majority of drugs provided to very ill patients via the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) expanded access program – 76% – eventually gain marketing approval from FDA. However, few safety and efficacy data from expanded access uses are reported to the public before such approval. http://prn.to/2vtgDeN
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?