We’re often told that if we’re sick, to stay home from work. But what if we can’t? Many Americans don’t have paid sick time and could lose out on pay or even lose their jobs for staying home to recover from an illness, like the flu. If you have no choice, there are options to minimize the spread of disease, although it can’t be mitigated completely. What are your options? Read on in the New York Times.
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?