The priority review voucher program incentivizes pharmaceutical companies to research drugs for very rare diseases. When a drug developer researches a rare disease, a voucher is received by that organization from the FDA to move another treatment, often for a more common disease, through the regulatory process more quickly. How does this program work? http://bit.ly/2f5RXjm
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?