Much is speculated and studied about the origins of life on Earth. For decades, scientists have believed that the first molecule that led to living beings was RNA. However, questions have remained about the viability of that theory, as RNA is very complicated and sensitive. New computer modeling suggests that proteins, not RNA were the first molecules to develop. For a more detailed look, read Scientific American.
- Free WCG Foundation webinars offer insights on speeding access to experimental drugs for intermediate-size patient populations
- Do supercentenarians, people who live to 110 years and older, have something special in their genetic code?
- To call in or go in to work when sick? This time of year, that’s the question.
- Could #breastcancer be prevented from spreading to the brain?
- #AntibioticResistance could lead to dangerous outcomes. What can be done to prevent this?