The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has recently released a Manual of Policies and Procedures (MAPP) for the use of an investigational drug in an emergency – whether during or outside business hours. Because of the urgent nature of these requests, the FDA reviews the applications as soon as they’re received. Also, because this process includes the need for the drug maker to give permission as well, the physician submitting the application to the FDA must include the letter of permission from the pharmaceutical company. To learn more: http://bit.ly/2v66QaV
- What information can the donation of one patient’s tumor yield about metastasis?
- What is the iMPACT Program and how will it bring diversity to clinical trials?
- How is it possible that a great many promising cancer drugs create a problem for research and trials?
- Research Ethics Education a critical priority for WCGF: New Grant Opportunities Offered.
- How are physicians and researchers working to make clinical trials more diverse?